Have I ever mentioned how valuable I feel meditation is for us all?
I don’t meditate because I think I should. I meditate because I’ve seen the results.
Meditation has helped me improve every aspect of my life over the eight or nine years I’ve been doing it daily. And I saw the benefits within a few days of committing to it each afternoon while my children were asleep.
I love promoting meditation as a tool for self-care, self-healing and self-awareness.
Here’s a list of some of the benefits I’ve received:
- Greater calm and peace within myself
- Improved relationships, especially with my children and husband
- The ability to sort a problem out by going within instead of seeking outside help always
- Improved levels of patience, creativity, flexibility, faith and optimism
- A deeper and richer spiritual life
- Better mental focus, alertness and even intelligence!
There’s more, many more, but I want you to find out for yourself.
So if you’re willing to make a go of committing to a daily mediation practice, I’d love to help
Every day of March, beginning this Sunday March 1st, I’ll be sharing 31 days of meditation tips and encouraging quotes to help you begin and create your own daily practice. Ten minutes a day is a really good starting point.
It’s all happening on my Facebook page right here, so all you need to do is click here, like my page and check into Facebook once a day in March to see my tip for the day. And feel free to leave comments under the posts about how you’re getting on or any questions you may have.
Let’s meditate together each day this March. It’s a choice you’ll be thrilled you made <3