You’ve done the work, the inner searching, healing, and forgiving. So are you ready? Ready to really start living as though you are free, courageous and bold?
Read on and I’ll share my 5 signs you are ready to live your truth, for real!
I know how it is. Some days it’s a resounding YES! Then some days I just feel like staying home and retreating from the world completely. That’s normal and to be expected. We can’t always be forging ahead, torches blazing, hearts on fire…
It’s the natural flow of things to have those quiet, introspective days. Days for reflection, catching up on all the changes that have happened within and gathering strength for the next outward expression of who we really are.
We’ve all just been through a big opportunity for shedding old skins and out-moded beliefs. Here’s a magical feather I recently manifested with the assistance of some beautiful red-tailed black cockatoos. I asked them for one and four days later, it materialised in my path.The birds’ message to me was:
“Know your power and live it”.
Have you felt yourself changing?
If you haven’t been letting that over-protective ego of yours hold you back, I’ll bet some of the following shifts have happened and had you dropping your old reactions and ancient stories about lack, victimhood and failure like hot coals from the forge of your soul…
Here are my top five signs you are sooo ready to begin living your truth and your potential for greatness in this here life of yours:
- No more drama – quitting creating drama in our lives and relationships as a distraction from facing up to what needs attention within ourselves is a sure sign we are ready to be more honest about what makes us happy. When we have a life full of satisfying activities, loving people and calm, peaceful intentions, we no longer court drama. We’re too busy getting things done and loving our lives.
- No more excuses – when we take full responsibility for how we create our lives in every moment from our thoughts, beliefs and choices, we cease making excuses for why we aren’t doing what we know we would like to. Excuse-making prevents us from being healthy in our bodies, facing up to unhappy situations at work and in relationships and tackling the big changes we’d like to see in our lives. When we no longer make excuses for ourselves and others, we can look at what’s really happening and see it for what it is.
- No more apologies – finding ourselves constantly apologising to others for our beliefs, short-comings, or behaviour is a sure sign something is seriously out of balance in our lives. When we’re ready to come clean and be our amazing, authentic selves, we get to feel more relaxed with everyone around us. There’s no one on this planet you need to justify yourself to. I give you permission right now (provided your intention is to be loving, respectful and considerate 🙂 ), to stop apologising for who you are.
- No more blaming – one of the hallmarks of emotional maturity in a fully grown adult is the awareness that we are all responsible for how we live. Blaming others for what we think we can’t do, have or BE is the ultimate in giving our power away and playing the victim. Oh don’t worry, I’ve done this many times and still play this card on the odd occasion I’m not prepared to own up to my own role in the scenario at hand. Awareness is the key.
- No more playing small – when we are ready to really live our true potential as dynamic, creative sparks of the divine, we simply can’t persist with the idea of staying small and unseen. Nope, you’ve got to stick your head above the ramparts in order to shine your light and share your gifts. Just know you are safe. You have many seen and unseen supporters just waiting to share in your jubilation and victory. And the victory doesn’t have to be a leading role in a Hollywood film or a international best-selling novel. No no no, it might simply be joining the local choir, dusting off that keyboard and playing with some creative writing ideas or buying some art supplies and having a dabble.
It’s time. No more delaying or worrying. Just take your first step and feel the magic begin to unfold around you.
My latest painting effort, inspired by the connection I’ve been feeling with the birds in our local bush. Feeling some support might help? You can have a personal session with me. Read more…
Many blessings, Tricia