What if the obstacles we notice in life are borne out of a belief that life is a struggle and the truth is, we have far more support than we realised?
It’s been a long year for many of us. There’s been a feeling of slow progress for many of my clients and for me as well.
If you’re familiar with numerology, you’ll know that 2016 is a year nine for the planet.
This means we’re at the end of a nine year cycle and next year a new cycle begins.
It’s a personal year nine for me as well because if you add my birth date and month to the year 2016, you get nine. Neato!
So, being the end of a cycle, this year has been all about completion, release and endings. And since ‘nine energy’ is all about integrity, ambition, idealism and disillusionment (among other things), we’ve been seeing these sorts of themes come up on the world stage just a little….ahem, need I say ‘election’?
I’ve been slogging away selling what I do on Facebook and wondering when that constant stream of suitable and willing clients will finally appear….
I’ve been delivering my women’s sacred dance class in a variety of formats and venues throughout the year and I still can’t crack eight or nine participants per class…..
I guess the story I’ve been telling myself is very focused on the obstacles, the blocks and the challenges of reaching my audience and making this work I do into a proper income. What to do?
Well I reckon it’s time I changed my perspective and got real about everything that’s working in my favour.
- We’ve been living in this amazing part of the planet for almost five years – dream fulfilled
- I’ve been leading my women’s meditation circle for three and a half years
- I’ve made some of the most gorgeous friends of my life – they are my tribe
- I love my work and I have so much gratitude for the freedom I have in this lifestyle we’ve created
- I’m constantly challenging myself to follow my creative inspiration, to enjoy life more and be more fearless
- Many people support me and praise my work every week
- My relationship with my husband and kids is on a firm footing – we love each other a lot
- I’m in good health and I have tons of energy
So really, I don’t have an awful lot to complain about do I?
Those funny moments where the venue falls through, there’s no power supply for the music, the people don’t enroll in high numbers, I run late because of a family crisis or the elderly lady insists on barging into the hall before my class has finished are really just minor hassles, rather than substantial barriers to my success.
All in good time my child, all in good time.
We’ re all being supported by life much more than we realise.
Are you ready to take off in a bigger way in 2017?
Let me help you get there with a counselling and energy healing session over the telephone, on Skype or in-person. I love helping others overcome the barriers we all experience from time to time. Click here
You can talk to me first by phoning 0418 698 305 (Australia)
I’d love to hear from you, Tricia