We all follow our gut feelings from time to time in life. And yet how many of us are tied inexplicably to the mind when it comes to making the majority of our bigger life decisions? It’s what we’ve been taught, it’s how others around us live right?
So just imagine how differently you might feel if I told you your mind was never designed to run the show and that your inner wisdom knows far more about who you are and what you need than your mind could ever comprehend?
When I cast my mind back to my life just eight short years ago, I can see I had intuitive abilities and I can acknowledge that my inner wisdom guided me to some pretty huge life decisions to my ultimate benefit. Walking away from my first marriage was one, choosing my current husband another, and it certainly played a strong role in the first couple of homes he and I bought as 20-something year-olds all those years ago.
And yet for all those everyday decisions; what to wear, what to eat, how to exercise, what job to take, how to handle money and just generally how to live, I followed information from my mind, the media, books, my parents… you know, from outside my inner self.
What I know now is that I can live far more successfully, calmly, joyfully and healthily by accessing my inner guidance for each and every daily choice I make. Now this is still a conscious process for me the majority of the time. I need to pause and ask inwards for guidance. It takes a couple of seconds and I’m fully aware of doing it.
What I’m now seeing occasionally though is this instant knowing about what will serve me best when faced with some options and there’s no need to pause and check in with myself. Sounds cool huh? So what I’d love you to gain from this article is the understanding that I’m a self-taught intuitive, I’m no more intuitive than the average person and possibly less naturally intuitive than you. Yes, it could easily be true.
I want to share with you how much easier and fun it’s made my life and how little I miss the old mentally overwhelmed, frustrated and confused me. So, here are the Five Big Benefits that come with living from inner guidance:
- Your physical health improves, as what to eat and how to move each day becomes crystal clear
- Your relationships become easier and more aligned with your pure nature as you attract the people into your life who match your truthful self-expression
- It’s easier to express your individual creativity because you have greater connection to and faith in your divine light
- You feel naturally drawn to work that is fun, meaningful and easy for you because it becomes unsustainable to work in roles that do not feed your soul
- The deep understanding that you are a spiritual being spending some time in this physical existence becomes clearer and you feel more motivated to follow your dreams and make the most of this life
That all sounds pretty exciting to me, and believe me, since learning to live this way, this is how my life feels now. If you’re interested in getting some help from me with learning how to follow your inner guidance just click here to learn more.